Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have grown up- I guess.

So I took my mom to see The Gaither's. She had an amazing time. It was worth it all to hear her sing ALL the songs (the woman knows every word to every song) and to see that smile on her face. I did not expect, however, to have as much fun myself.... but I really did. I am extremely impressed. I was surprised how many songs I knew- from church- and my childhood- and from just being at my mom's house. The Gaither vocal band- really are great. The group that came with them- Ernie Haas and Signature Sound... I did not expect to like them as much as I did. I did not - ever- intend to leave there and WANT to purcahse a CD. No way. But alas.... I did. Signature Sound- their harmony is unbelievable. I sat in tears- I am still amazed at how great it was. But really- how can you be in a place and sing about Jesus for 3 1/2 hours and not come out lovin you some Jesus? Well- I can't.
I have a new group to add to my diverse list. I had a great time.





No comments: