Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random thing or two....


Well- I was thinking of some "I've never's" the other day- and I realized I have lived a sheltered life up until 4 years ago. I'm not complaining- I'm just saying.
I was thinking of some things I would like to do- but don't know that I will ever put the effort into doing them. Like:
- ride in a limo- no big deal, just never done it
- go on a cruise
- climb a mountain- I've skkied a mountain- love that!! but never climbed one.
- run a race- don't like running too much- but anyway
- learn to play tennis (this one- I really want to do)
- learn sign language (I do plan to do this)
- learn a foreign language (Spanish maybe)
- see New York
- have coffee in Seattle
- get a tattoo (ok really- I have always wanted one. I know I will never get one- just a little fantasy going on)

Random- I know.

No comments: