Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sweet

I have a good friend who is in the process of adopting. It has been a long and drawn out process- and she has gone through every emotion. They thought they were looking for a little brother for their 3 year old- but they fell in love with a 14 year old. They were shocked that they couldn't stop looking at "Sammy"- they keep going back to his picture, they talk about Sammy all the time. They finally asked about him- no- someone else is already trying to get him. How about this child, or this child. Nothing seemed to fit. Leticia prayed- Lord, why have you put Sammy on my heart if I can't have him? Long story short- 7 months after asking about Sammy- they met him on March 21, Good Friday! I am so happy for my friend. I can't wait to meet Sammy.

No comments: